The pride of Vietnam and new symbol of prosperity
VINHOMES LANDMARK 81
- Total height: 461 meter
- Nos. of Storey: 81 Stories and 3 Basements.
- Total floor area (Excluded basement): 141.000 sqm
- Types of Development:
Commercial center, Cinema, Indoor skating rink, GYM ( B1, F1, F2, F3)
Club house area for residents including Pool, Gym, Spa, and outdoor lounge (4th Floor).
Five-star lounge and community center for residents, upscale restaurants (5th Floor).
Luxury apartment (6th to 40th Floor) with 1-4 bedrooms apartment, sky villa.
Vinpearl five-star Hotel (42nd to 76th Floor).
Skydeck Observatory (79th to 81st Floor).
- Technical Information:
Nos. of apartment/floor: 10-20
Nos. of elevator: 26
Nos. of stairwell: 2
Corridor width: 1.8 m
Smart Parking at Basement (B2, B3)
- Starting construction time: 2015
- Expected completion time: 2018
- Situated in Tan Cang, the city’s center, and adjacent to Vietnam’s tallest building and Saigon’s new symbol of prosperity – the dynamic Landmark 81 – where one can also enjoy the tranquil panoramic river views.
- Top 10 tallest buildings in the world.Inspired by the image of bamboo – a traditional plant symbolizing strength and unity, Landmark 81 is elegantly shaped to reach up to the vast blue sky, marking an era of prosperity and the people’s aspiration for greatness.
- Landmark 81 – The pride of Vietnam and new symbol of prosperity
Kindly give us your request